When tax time rolls around, you need an accountant who has the experience and the knowledge to navigate the Australian Tax Legislation to get you the best outcome possible. If you’re in the process of finding a new accountant to look after your tax returns in Mandurah, you’ll know just how time consuming it can be to find the right person.
The team at Ashok Parekh & Co can help make tax time simple and easy while maximising any income tax refund and minimising any payments you need to make to the ATO. Our accountants are experienced and very familiar with tax law, with years of experience working for both individuals and small business.
Established in 1984, Ashok Parekh & Co have an aim of always getting our clients the best outcome possible when it comes to their tax returns. We work with and specialise in:
- Individual returns with complex investments and rental properties
- Businesses including Companies, Trusts, Partnerships and Sole Traders
- All occupations – we have access to industry checklists to make sure you’re claiming everything you can
- FIFO workers across a range of roles
- Cryptocurrency investors
- Contractors and Tradespeople
- Clients with a backlog of tax returns outstanding
At Ashok Parekh & Co in Mandurah, you’ll receive a high level of service whether we’re looking after your first tax return, or your complex tax set-up.
The tax return process can be rather confusing and complex at times, even for the most straight forward tax return. If not prepared correctly, you run this risk of finding yourself in trouble with the Australian Tax Office. The rules change often, and it isn’t always clear what you can claim in your industry. Our team is here to help you understand your tax income assessment and ensure your tax return is lodged correctly.
Have a question about the tax process or trying to put your paperwork together and don’t know what to include? Our accountants can educate you on the tax process, and the Australian Tax Law that is relevant to your situation, helping you make better choices for your future tax lodgements.
What Do We Need to Lodge Your Tax Return in Mandurah?
Your accountant will be able to provide you with a comprehensive list of what documents you need to provide to ensure your tax lodgement is done correctly. If we find anything missing, we will contact you to gain the right information.
The documentation we will ask for can include:
- Payment summaries and income statements
- Lump sum and termination payment summaries
- Government payment summaries
- Dividend statements
- Deduction related receipts
- Information on other income including rental income and capital gains
- PAYG instalments paid
- Spouse income details
- To save time and speed up your income tax lodgement, make sure you speak to your accountant to receive a list of what they need.
The team at Ashok Parekh & Co offer a range of tax return services in Mandurah including:
- After hours appointments during July and August including late nights and weekends
- Fees for accounting services can be deducted from your refund for convenience
- Tax deductable accounting fees
- Fast electronic lodgement
- General tax assistance year-round at no extra cost
- Online bookings
Speak to us to book your appointment today (08) 6168 2448 or Book Online Now