Anita has been working in the professional accounting industry since 2005 and has over 17 years of experience. She believes we never stop learning from the people we meet and she uses this knowledge to help each client achieve success on a path that is tailored to them. In an industry which experiences constant change, Anita has always stayed at the forefront of the times, keeping up to date with both knowledge and technology. Anita stands by an open-door communication policy, which applies to both her staff and her clients, allowing her to remain approachable always.
- Business advisory and tax planning and interim accounting services
- Budgeting and cash flow modelling, financial and management analysis and corporate advisory services to a wide range of small and medium sized businesses
- Management of high net wealth client affairs
- Goods and Services Tax advice including registration, acquisition, margin scheme and going concern matters
- Capital Gains Tax implications of proposed transactions and specific advice on the various CGT Events, CGT exemptions, roll over relief and general and small business concession
- Management of tax compliance risks including ATO audits and applications for private rulings.
- Tax consolidation compliance
- Ongoing tax compliance reviews, including restructuring to meet changing needs
- Due diligence and reviews for acquisitions, joint ventures and set up of new mining entities
- Asset Protection and Tax Structuring options for new and existing businesses
- On-site taxation assistance for client’s internal accountants to improve the efficiency of accounting compliance. Payroll tax, General Business Advice etc.
- Yearend tax compliance and preparation of income tax returns and financial statements for various types of entities including partnerships, trust, companies and Joint Ventures.
Qualifications and Affiliations
- CTA – Chartered Tax Advisor – The Tax Institute of Australia
- MAICD – Member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors
- MIPA – Member Institute of Public Accountants of Australia
- ASA – CPA Associate – Certified Practicing Accountants of Australia
- MBA- University of South Australia
- M.Com – University of South Australia
- B.Com – University of South Australia
Currently completing :
- MTax – Masters of Taxation – Curtin University